Overseas Technical Training for KP Technology City Workforce
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has a large skill base of technical workforce with over 10,400 IT graduates entering the market every year. To support the CPEC investments and technological developments in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa would sponsor 300 IT graduates at the leading Electronic Manufacturing Services firms in China. The KP government plans to enter into partnership with Chinese Electronic Manufacturing Services firms for placement of these graduates.
Why you should become a partner of overseas technical training
- Highly skilled technical training of workers of prospective KP Technology City manufacturers at EMS firms in China, to be fully sponsored by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, for a period of 06 months.
- Training of KP Technology City prospective workers in Chinese language at Confucius Institute in Peshawar, to be fully sponsored by the Government of KP.
Who Should Invest?
- Electronic Manufacturers
- Mobile Phone Manufacturers
- Computer and Peripheral Manufacturers
- Communications Equipment Manufacturers
- Semiconductor and other electronic Manufacturers
- Audio, Video and Wearable Device Manufacturers
- Software Houses
- Technology Incubators
- Universities and other Educational and Vocational Institutes
- Linguistic Training Providers
- Infrastructure Developers/ Construction Companies
- Chinese State Owned Organizations