Metal Mining in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) province has excellent prospects for metallic minerals. The geological surveys conducted from time to time by the Exploration Promotion Division of the Minerals Development Department have unearthed reserves of numerous metals in K-P. To harness the full economic potential of these reserves, Moon Mining Resources and Group of Mining Company (MMRGMC), a reputable Pakistani Firm, is looking to start new Mining endeveours in concentrated areas of the province.
In this regard, it is offering a profitable partnership opportunity to ther local and international firms with considerable annual turnover, and form a company that financially and technically invest in aforementioned project. Specifically, the new proposed company would mine metals including Antimony 60+, Lead Ore 42%, Copper Ore 8%, Chrome 40% and 45%, Iron Ore 60+, Manganese 30% and Nephrite. Investment in metallic minerals can bring rich dividends for the investors. The investore can not only explore these minerals but also make value additions.
MMRNGMC is owned Shams ul Anwar and Fayaz Khan, who have years of experience of dealing in local metallic minerals. In addition, the Government of K-P is facilitating investors with following measures;
- The Minerals Sector is governed through Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minerals Policy-2014. The Relevantlaws & regulations are updated according to International Standards.(See infosheet on K-P Mineral Policy)
- All types of mineraltesting facilities are available in testing laboratories in Peshawar.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Investment and Trande (KPBOIT) is there to facilitate investors against any regulatory requirements (see infosheet on K-P Investment Policy).
- A comprehensive investment incentives packages are available with K-P Economic Zone Development Management Company (see Infosheet on Industrial Policy).
- The Government of K-P is committed to provide competent workforce in every sector, including mine and minerals in coordination with the investors.
- The investors friendly security situation already prevails in the province in the current government.
- The entire sector is supported by the Inspectorate of mines to address issues related to occupational hazards and ensure safety of workers.
- The transportation in the private sector at the competitive rates is locally available. Moreover the machinery for excavation, etc. can only be acquired on rent.
- The services of several state owned and private sector insurance companies can be availed.