Light Engineering, Manufacturing & Services for Oil and Gas Sector
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) province has one the highest concentration of oil and gas reserves in the Pakistan – with the current production of oil and gas standing at 50% and 15% of national output, respectively. Given these statistics, there is a keen interests of reputable firms of this industry to setup or expand their operations in the province. This translates into a growing demand for related light engineering inputs and services.
Keeping in view of the above scenerio, Daud Son Armoury, a renowned Pakistani light engineering firm, is establishing a light engineering and manufacturing plant for support of ever expanding oil and gas industry in the province. In this regard, the company is offering lucrative Joint Venture opportunity to other large and respected local and international firms, who have considerable technical and technological experience in the field.
This initiative is deemed to be highly profitable venture, given there is a dearth of local supply of light engineering and manufacturing inputs for oil and gas industry. With the expansion of oil and gas exploration expected on the back of CPEC related economic development, the demand for such products and services would get further boost.
In addition, for facilitation of investors the Government of K-P has taken following steps;
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Investment and Trande (KPBOIT) is there to facilitate investors against any regulatory requirements (see infosheet on K-P Investment Policy).
- A comprehensive investment incentives packages are available with K-P Economic Zone Development Management Company (see Infosheet on Industrial Policy).
- The government of K-P is committed to provide competent workforce in every sector.
- The investors friendly security situation is already prevailed in the province in the current government.
- The transportation in the private sector at the competitive rates is locally available. Moreover the machinery for excavation, etc. can only be acquired on rent.
- The services of several state owned and private sector insurance companies can be availed.