Exploration Phosphate in District Abbottabad
Investment in exploration and development of Phosphate mines can bring rich profits for the investors. The investore can not only explore this important minerals but also make value additions through its bye-products. Phosphate is one of the important minerals with multiple uses in industrial and agricultural sectors. The mineral is found in abundance in the Abbottabad district wherein its mines are spread over an area of 260 acres. The department of mines and minerals, therefore, is offering to lease the site for detail exploration and precise estimation to potential investors.
Phosphate has multiple uses. In the agricultural sector fertilizer and feed are the major outlets for phosphates. Industrial phosphates are used in a broad range of products including food, detergents, personal hygiene, and construction. Similarly it is used in water based paints and coatings and in the Processing of Various Ceramics. It is also used to chemically polish (brighten) aluminum. Similarly it is also used as flame-retardants for textiles, plastics, coatings, paper, sealants and mastics. Phosphates and phosphoric acid have many uses in the treatment of potable (drinking) water.
The phosphate mines are located near the main CPEC route where adequate road network and cheap labour is available.
The government of KP is facilitating investors with these measures:
- The Minerals sector is governed through Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minerals Policy-2014. The relevant laws & regulations are updated according to International Standards.
- All types of mineral testing facilities are available in testing laboratories in Peshawar.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Investment and Trade (KPBOIT) is there to facilitate investors against any regulatory requirements.
- A comprehensive investment incentives packages are available with KP Economic Zone Development Management Company.
- The provincial government is committed to be the partner of investor by providing all the basic infrastructure so journey of development continues with no hindrances.
- The Government of KP is committed to provide competent workforce in every sector, including mine and mineral in coordination with the investors.
- The investors friendly security situation is already prevailed in the province in the current government.
- The entire sector is supported by the inspector of mines would address issues related to occupational hazards and ensure safety of workers.
- The transportation in the private sector at the competitive rates is locally available. Moreover the machinery for excavation, etc. can be acquired on rent.
- The services of several state owned and private sector insurance companies can be availed.